TWELVE, hereinafter referred to as the "Organization" recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and will ensure that all personal information is handled appropriately as a social responsibility.
"Policy"), and will ensure the appropriate handling of personal information in accordance with the Policy.
The connotation of terms used in this policy shall be governed by the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" ("Personal Information Protection Act").
Acquisition of Personal Information
The Organization shall obtain personal information in an appropriate manner; without deception or otherwise illegitimate methods.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes. For purposes not specified below, we will request your consent prior to the usage of those personal information.
- Sale or provision of our companies products, services, and support.
- To provide information on products, services or seminars, etc. from us or our business partners including Tamai Investment Educations Co., Inc..
- To respond to inquiries.
- To send questionnaires or reviews for our products and services.
- To operate campaigns and send gifts.
- To contact you to discuss contract terms and various communications related to transactions.
- Holding exchange events.
Provision of Personal information to Third Parties
With the exception of the cases specified below, the Organization will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining prior consent from the user.
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes stated in "Use of Personal Information" above.
- When providing personal information such as name, telephone number, email address, etc. to the relevant management company, etc.
- When we receive an inquiry from a court of law, bar association, police, or other public agencies.
- Other cases stipulated by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
Handling of Personal information
If the Organization entrusts an individual or entity with the handling of any personal information, we will exercise the necessary and appropriate supervision over the said individual or entity to ensure the security of aforementioned personal information.
Safety Management Measures
The Organization shall take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information handled by us and to otherwise safely manage personal information. Please contact the "Inquiry Contact" below for information on the safety measures taken by the Organization.
Disclosure of Personal Information
If you inquire about the release or revision of retained personal data, regarding yourself, we will respond as long as there is no particular reason why we should not, based on laws regarding the protection of personal information. If you have any questions regarding the handling of personal data, including the release, revision and discontinuance of the use of retained personal data, please contact the following “Inquiry Contact”. Please note that if we cannot confirm the personal information to the inquirer, we are unable to release or revise the data.
Modification of the Policy
The contents of Policy are subject to change. The revised policy shall take effect once it is posted on our website, unless noted otherwise.
For requests for disclosure of personal information, opinions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following
Tamai Investment Educations Co., Inc.
(From 10am to 7pm, Sundays and Public holidays excluded)
The Organization has appointed Noriyuki Tamai as the chief administrator in charge of managing personal information. We will properly manage the personal information entrusted to us and strive for continuous improvements.